Three-Day Continuing Education Intensive for Yoga Teachers
Artemis Yoga, Watertown MA
Monday July 16, Tuesday July 17, and Wednesday July 18
Join Alex Amorosi at Artemis Yoga this July for a three day Teacher Intensive that will help you grow your teaching with confidence and joy.
Each morning will begin with meditation and then we will dive into the “nuts and bolts” of advancing yoga teaching through discussion and experiential practice. You will learn many techniques for creating a healing and inclusive classroom environment for all levels of practitioners, safe and creative sequencing from a variety of perspectives, and also the unique self-care ideas yoga teachers must consider for their own well-being. You will leave with a variety of tools to create classes unique to you and that allow your own beautiful healing gifts to emerge within the framework of good technique and grounded pedagogy.
With yoga teaching becoming a highly competitive field, it is more important than ever to invest in your own development and learn how to really customize your classes to give your students a healing experience that is unique to you.
Some topics we will explore:
1. Multifaceted approach to intelligent and creative sequencing including fascial planes, meridian theory, and seasonal/environmental considerations.
2. Debunking common physiological and energetic myths in sequencing
3. Feeling comfortable going “off script” and teaching to what you see and feel
4. Seeing classes as "energetic systems" and tools for creating balance in those systems
5. Energetic techniques to help mitigate teacher burnout and maintain healthy energetic integrity
This group will be limited in size to less than 12 to allow for as much individual attention as possible.